• Breaking News

    Apple MacBook Air 2018 review: When an icon gets a rebirth

    Apple MacBook Air 2018 review: When an icon gets a rebirth


    Apple MacBook Air 2018 review: A portable laptop which you can carry wherever you go and is good enough for everything you do,


    Apple, Apple MacBook Air, Apple MacBook Air 2018, Apple MacBook Air 2018 price in India, Apple MacBook Air 2018 review, new MacBook Air price, Apple MacBook Air 2018 specifications, Apple MacBook Air features
    Apple MacBook Air 2018 review: A portable laptop which you can carry wherever you go and is good enough for everything you do.


    It was about three years ago that I invested in a MacBook Air, primarily because I wanted to write much more. It was about two years ago that my MacBook Air fell from my hand, hit the floor, bounced and hit again before coming to settle on the carpet. It was around this time that I became a fan of the MacBook Air. It was when the new MacBook Air was announced that I realised my old MacBook Air was still running fine, despite the dents on two of its corners.
    The new MacBook Air is the first big change Apple has made to its iconic portable laptop. That must have been a hard decision to make, given that even in 2018, the old design looked contemporary and was functional in more ways than one. So when the new design was announced, I wasn’t sure I wanted a change, given that I was more than happy with my old faithful.
    Apple MacBook Air 2018 specs: 13.3-inch Retina display | 8th gen Intel Core i5 with Apple T2 security chip | 8GB + 256GB | Thunderbolt 3 x 3 | FaceTime HD camera | MacOS Mojave |


    Apple MacBook Air 2018 price in India: Rs 1,14,900

    web search :-

    No comments